Check your aadhar card status ☺↓↓
Download your E-Aadhaar Card Online right now!
Heya! So do you know that you can download your e-aadhaar card online easily with a push of a button? No? Wait, let me tell you how you can easily download E-Aadhaar Card Online easily. You can take benefits of aadhar card before it reaches your house through mail, yes by simply printing it from your PC! So here we have prepared a post on How to Download E-Aadhaar Card online easily! You can download your E-Aadhar card online for free, you do not have to pay anything for downloading aadhar card online.
- First you have to go to UIDAI E-Aadhaar card Download portal i.e, http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx
- Enter the required information that is asked on the page that we showed above, i.e, enrollment no., date and time after that your receipt number.
- Enter you postal code / pin code. for example, 110024 is mine.
- Solve the captcha from the box and click on submit button.
- Now there are two possibilities, either your Aadhar card is generated or your aadhar card is not yet generated, we’ll tell you what to do in both the cases, so keep reading our post to know how to download e-aadhaar card online.
- Your Aadhar Card is Generated:
Now you know your aadhaar card status, if your aadhar card is generated then you will not face any problem in downloading your e-aadhaar and you’ll be forwarded to a different page and you just to follow the instructions which we giving below:
- You have to enter your enrollment number and your mobile number in the next screen.
- You will receive a pin on the mobile number which you have entered within 60 seconds.
- NOTE: If you want to change your mobile number in aadhar card then please follow our guide on how to change and update phone number in aadhar card
- You have to now enter the pin which you received in the next screen after that your e-aadhar card will be shown to you.
- Download your e-aadhaar card online.
- Print your eAadhar Card!
- Now the situation number two,
Your Aadhar card is not generated:
See, if your aadhar card is generated then you will not face any problem in downloading your aadhar card through the steps which we presented above but in case, your eAadhaar card is not generated yet then you will face either of the two errors:
- “ID provided by you is not available. Please check back after few days” – If this error prompts up then you have to wait for a couple of days or weeks more. The main reason for this error is that your ID has not yet reached the main office and due to which you are facing this error. This process usually takes a lot of time , so if this error continues to prompt then all you can do is wait a bit more.
- “Your Aadhaar enrollment has failed. Your Aadhaar no could not be generated due to a data/process error in your enrollment. Please re-enroll yourself at the nearest enrollment centre” – Now if you are facing this error then there might be some error in the ID and because of that it is not matching the main office. Now you have to take action to rectify this error, for that, all you have to do is go to the Aadhaar Card Enrollment center and ask them about the issue, Most probably the’ll solve it.
Ok so this was our guide on how to download eAadhaar card online easily with the push of a button. you can subscribe us from the widget present in sidebar to receive latest update about your adhar card status.hope you liked our post on how to download e-aadhar card online for free.